ALL SAINTS ANGLICAN CHURCH
Welcome to All Saints
Thank you for visiting our website. All Saints Anglican Church is a Reformed Episcopal Church (REC) congregation and member of the Anglican Church of North America (ACNA). We are a classical Anglican church in the Evangelical tradition of Biblical preaching and liturgical prayer that reflects Biblical truths.
If you are looking for a church to call your spiritual home, we welcome you and encourage you to consider All Saints Anglican Church. We believe you'll find All Saints to be a contemplative place of reverence and respite in a chaotic world, a place of comfort and refreshment for weary souls.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about All Saints Anglican Church or would like to schedule a time to visit.
The Rev. Tony Welty
- Multiple DatesSun, Sep 26All Saints Anglican Church - ShreveportSep 26, 10:30 AM – 11:30 AMAll Saints Anglican Church - Shreveport, 9051 Youree Dr, Shreveport, LA 71115, USAJoin us each Sunday morning as we worship our Lord Jesus Christ through the singing of hymns, a Gospel-centered message and the Celebration of Holy Communion. Please RSVP if you desire childcare at this service.
- Sun, Sep 26All Saints Anglican Church - ShreveportSep 26, 10:30 AMAll Saints Anglican Church - Shreveport, 9051 Youree Dr, Shreveport, LA 71115, USAJoin us as we welcome The Rt. Rev. Walter Banek for our 2021 Service of Confirmation/Reception for new members of All Saints Anglican Church. The service will begin at 10:30am and will be followed by a reception in the All Saints' Parish Hall.
- Multiple DatesWed, Sep 29All Saints Anglican Church Parish HallSep 29, 6:30 AM – 7:30 AMAll Saints Anglican Church Parish Hall, 9051 Youree Dr, Shreveport, LA 71115, USAJoin friends and family of All Saints' Anglican Church each Wednesday morning from 6:30am to 7:30am for a Bible study, discussion and a time of prayer. We're currently studying St. Paul's Letter to the Ephesians. The coffee is free!
- Multiple DatesWed, Sep 22Shreveport
- Sun, Sep 12All Saints Anglican Church - ShreveportSep 12, 3:00 PMAll Saints Anglican Church - Shreveport, 9051 Youree Dr, Shreveport, LA 71115, USAAll Saints Anglican Church is honored to partner with The Shreveport Summer Music Festival to present world renowned Classical Guitarist Giovanni DeChiaro with Violinist Elizabeth O'Bannon. Mr. Please join us for this wonderful cultural event in Shreveport.
The Most Rev. Dr. Ray R. Sutton
Presiding Bishop of the Reformed Episcopal Church
The Most Rev. Dr. Ray R. Sutton serves as the Presiding Bishop of the Reformed Episcopal Church (REC) and the Ordinary of the Diocese of Mid America. He is also the Dean of the Province and Ecumenical Affairs of the Anglican Church in North America (ACNA), of which the Reformed Episcopal Church is a founding member and special jurisdiction. Bishop Sutton often lectures at ACNA and Reformed Episcopal Seminaries, and is a popular retreat speaker.
The Reverend Tony Welty
Fr. Tony Welty, who is a graduate of The University of Mississippi and who played goalie on Ole Miss' first lacrosse team, is a former commercial and investment banker who answered God's call to ordained ministry in 1998. Fr. Tony and his family moved from Austin, Texas to Ambridge, PA in order to attend Trinity School for Ministry ("TSM"). Upon graduating from TSM, Fr. Tony served Episcopal churches in western Pennsylvania, Chicago, IL, Nashville, TN and Dallas, TX before joining the Reformed Episcopal Church in 2015, Fr. Tony served in a part-time capacity at All Saints Anglican Church ("ASAC") in Shreveport, LA for a period of five years while also serving as the Director of Finance & Operations at The Brook Hill School in Bullard, Texas.
On June 1, 2020, Fr. Tony entered back into full-time ministry as a priest in the Reformed Episcopal Church and currently serves as ASAC's Rector. Fr. Tony is also a member of the Board of Directors of the Anglican Schools Association.
In his down time, Fr. Tony enjoys spending time with his wife Cherie, their four adult children and four grandchildren in addition to exercising, playing the guitar and spending time on or near the water.
The Reverend Jason McInnis
Jason McInnis was born and raised in Shreveport, Louisiana. He graduated college from LSU-Shreveport. Due to his involvement in the Baptist Collegiate Ministries and Chi Alpha at LSU-S, Jason realized that God had placed a calling in his life to enter the ministry. Being raised Southern Baptist, he attended the East Texas Baptist University extension center in Marshall, Texas which is an extension of Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary located in Ft. Worth, Texas. There he received his Master of Divinity with a concentration in Biblical Languages.
Jason spent four and a half years as the pastor of Parkview Baptist Church in Shreveport. He left Parkview to become a high school teacher after a denomination change. Jason loves reading, history, theology and is excited about his new ministry opportunities in the Reformed Episcopal Church. Jason has been married for over eighteen years to his wife Kim. They have two daughters: Emma Grace who is 13 and Ainsley who is 9. Jason is serving as a Transitional Deacon over the next year or so and, by God's grace, will be ordained to the Priesthood within the next couple of years.
Mr. David Sherman
Director of Sacred Music
David Sherman has served as Director of Sacred Music at All Saints Anglican Church since September of 2019.
David is an accomplished musician and choral director with over forty (40) years of experience in leading worship in the Anglican tradition.