ALL SAINTS ANGLICAN CHURCH
Welcome to All Saints
Thank you for visiting our website. All Saints Anglican Church is a Reformed Episcopal Church (REC) congregation and member of the Anglican Church of North America (ACNA). We are a classical Anglican church in the Evangelical tradition of Biblical preaching and liturgical prayer that reflects Biblical truths.
If you are looking for a church to call your spiritual home, we welcome you and encourage you to consider All Saints Anglican Church. We believe you'll find All Saints to be a contemplative place of reverence and respite in a chaotic world, a place of comfort and refreshment for weary souls.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about All Saints Anglican Church or would like to schedule a time to visit.
The Rev. Tony Welty
- Multiple DatesSun, Aug 14All Saints Anglican Church - ShreveportAug 14, 10:30 AM – 11:30 AM CDTAll Saints Anglican Church - Shreveport, 9051 Youree Dr, Shreveport, LA 71115, USAJoin us each Sunday morning for traditional Anglican worship featuring beautiful hymnody, a Christ-centered sermon and celebration of the Holy Eucharist. Please RSVP if you desire childcare during the service.
- Multiple DatesWed, Aug 17All Saints Anglican Church Parish HallAug 17, 6:30 AM – 7:30 AMAll Saints Anglican Church Parish Hall, 9051 Youree Dr, Shreveport, LA 71115, USAJoin friends and family of All Saints' Anglican Church each Wednesday morning from 6:30am to 7:30am for a Bible study, discussion and a time of prayer. We're currently studying St. Paul's Letter to the Ephesians. The coffee is free!
- Multiple DatesWed, Aug 17Location is TBDAug 17, 5:30 PM – 7:00 PM CDTLocation is TBDIf you are interested in learning more about the global Anglican Communion, the Reformed Episcopal Church and why we do what we do at All Saints Anglican Church, this is the class for you. We will meet together on five (5) consecutive Wednesday evenings for dinner, fellowship and discussion.
- Sun, Sep 11All Saints Anglican Church - ShreveportSep 11, 10:30 AM – 11:30 AMAll Saints Anglican Church - Shreveport, 9051 Youree Dr, Shreveport, LA 71115, USAThe Most Rev. Dr. Ray R. Sutton will visit All Saints Anglican Church on Sunday, September 11, 2022 to Receive and/or Confirm those who would like to formally join the Reformed Episcopal Church.
- Sun, Jul 24All Saints Anglican Church - ShreveportJul 24, 3:00 PMAll Saints Anglican Church - Shreveport, 9051 Youree Dr, Shreveport, LA 71115, USAJoin us as we welcome classical guitarist and friend of All Saints Anglican Church Giovanni (John) Dichario for an afternoon concert. This event is part of the Shreveport Summer Music Festival and is a free event open to the public.
- Thu, Jul 21All Saints Anglican Church - ShreveportJul 21, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PMAll Saints Anglican Church - Shreveport, 9051 Youree Dr, Shreveport, LA 71115, USAJoin the women of All Saints Anglican Church on the 3rd Thursday of every month for a time of fellowship, dinner and spiritual formation. The group is currently studying "Becoming a Woman of Excellence" by author Cynthia Heald.
Meet The Team
The Most Rev. Dr. Ray R. Sutton
The Most Rev. Dr. Ray R. Sutton serves as the Presiding Bishop of the Reformed Episcopal Church (REC) and the Ordinary of the Diocese of Mid America. He is also the Dean of the Province and Ecumenical Affairs of the Anglican Church in North America (ACNA), of which the Reformed Episcopal Church is a founding member and special jurisdiction. Bishop Sutton often lectures at ACNA and Reformed Episcopal Seminaries, and is a popular retreat speaker.
The Rev. Tony Welty
Fr. Tony Welty, a graduate of The University of Mississippi and goalie on Ole Miss' first lacrosse team, is a former commercial and investment banker who answered God's call to ordained ministry in 1998. Fr. Tony and his family moved from Austin, Texas to Ambridge, PA in order to attend Trinity School for Ministry ("TSM"). Upon graduating from TSM, Fr. Tony served Episcopal churches in western Pennsylvania, Chicago, IL, Nashville, TN and Dallas, TX before joining the Reformed Episcopal Church in 2015, Fr. Tony served in a part-time capacity at All Saints Anglican Church ("ASAC") in Shreveport, LA for a period of five years while also serving as the Director of Finance & Operations at The Brook Hill School in Bullard, Texas.
On June 1, 2020, Fr. Tony entered back into full-time ministry as a priest in the Reformed Episcopal Church and currently serves as ASAC's Rector. Fr. Tony is a member of the Board of Directors of the Anglican Schools Association and the Red River Youth Lacrosse Association, where he also serves as a coach.
In his down time, Fr. Tony enjoys spending time with his wife Cherie, their adult sons and daughters, and four grandchildren. Tony enjoys exercising, cooking, playing the guitar and spending time on or near the water.
The Rev. Jason McInnis
Jason McInnis was born and raised in Shreveport, Louisiana. He graduated college from LSU-Shreveport. Due to his involvement in the Baptist Collegiate Ministries and Chi Alpha at LSU-S, Jason realized that God had placed a calling in his life to enter the ministry. Being raised Southern Baptist, he attended the East Texas Baptist University extension center in Marshall, Texas which is an extension of Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary located in Ft. Worth, Texas. There he received his Master of Divinity with a concentration in Biblical Languages.
Jason spent four and a half years as the pastor of Parkview Baptist Church in Shreveport. He left Parkview to become a high school teacher after a denomination change. Jason loves reading, history, theology and is excited about his new ministry opportunities in the Reformed Episcopal Church. Jason has been married for over eighteen years to his wife Kim. They have two daughters: Emma Grace who is 13 and Ainsley who is 9. Jason is serving as a Transitional Deacon over the next year or so and, by God's grace, will be ordained to the Priesthood within the next couple of years.
Faith & Family Formation
Cherie Welty was born in Jackson, Mississippi and raised in the heart of the Mississippi delta. Cherie earned a degree in Community Ministry from Geneva College in Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania and a Masters Degree in Clinical Psychology from Wheaton College in Wheaton, Illinois.
In her role as Director of Faith & Family Formation at All Saints Anglican Church, Cherie oversees the spiritual formation process for children and families through our Sunday Morning One Room School house model of discipleship. The motto for Faith & Family Formation at All Saints is:
At All Saints Anglican Church, we offer our children the opportunity to grow into disciples of Jesus Christ through hospitality, Bible lessons, prayer and outreach.
David Sherman is an accomplished church musician with over forty (40) years of experience as an organist and Choir Director. David oversees all sacred music offerings and frequently teaches Anglican Chant at All Saints Anglican Church.
David received a B.F.A in Music, Organ and Church Music from Louisiana Tech University, a Master of Church Music from The University of Southern Mississippi and a Master’s Degree in Religious Education from Loyola University New Orleans.
David is a regular substitute teacher at a variety of schools in the Shreveport-Bossier City area having received Teaching Certificates in Instrumental Music and Vocal Music from The University of Oklahoma and Centenary College, respectively.